WILL YOU HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
• 45% of people will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime.
If you have not been personally affected, the person beside you probably has.
• Over 1 million Australian adults have depression.
• Over 2 million have anxiety.
• One in five adolescents experience depression by the time they reach 18 years of age
• In 2017 mental health conditions were the common factor associated with 43% of all suicides
• 3,128 people took their lives in Australia in 2017, representing an increase of 9.1 per cent over the previous year.
More than eight people die each day in Australia by suicide.
For those of you that know Michele and I, you know we love an adventure. This time our adventure is a deeply personal one. One where we want to help others.
In 2019, we are taking part in the Beyond Blue: Beyond Bitumen Car Rally to help raise vital funds for Beyond Blue.
We are asking for your help to make a difference.
Any donation you can make would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot!